People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Jonathan Toews Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huangjian123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Jonathan Toews Jersey Reply with quote

Few teams have been able to beat the league-leading Nashville Predators once this season but San Jose has a chance to do it for the second time.The Sharks will also try to hand the Predators back-to-back defeats for the first time Tuesday night in Northern California.San Jose dealt Nashville (13-3-1) a rare setback after scoring three goals in the final 8:20 en route to a 5-4 victory Oct. 23 in Tennessee. However Authentic Jonathan Toews Jersey , the Sharks’ goals were scored against backup Juuse Saros, who started while Pekka Rinne was sidelined with an injury.Article continues below ...Rinne made 28 saves through overtime in the Predators’ 2-1 shootout loss to the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night. Even with the defeat, Rinne’s recent play has shown why he is the reigning Vezina Trophy winner.Since returning to the lineup Nov. 1, the 13-year veteran is 3-0-1 with a 0.74 goals-against average and one shutout. He’s turned away 121 of 124 shots over that span.Rinne has also been solid at the Shark Tank, but hasn’t enjoyed much success there. Despite a 1.87 GAA, Rinne is 4-5-3 over his career in San Jose, where he’s lost five of his last six starts.Meanwhile, Saros is 5-0-0 with a 2.31 GAA and one shutout on the road in 2018-19, and the backup won in his only career start in San Jose in March 2017.“We’re finding ways to get points, but we want two every game,” Nashville defenseman Ryan Ellis told the team’s official website after Monday’s loss. “We’ve been fortunate in getting points and timely goals, but we have a difficult back-to-back, and hopefully we’re a better version tomorrow.”Either Rinne or Saros will face a re-energized Sharks team. After a pair of dismal losses on consecutive nights last week, San Jose (9-6-3) kicked off a six-game homestand with a 3-1 win over the Calgary Flames on Sunday night.Joe Pavelski recorded his first three-point game of the season and linemates Evander Kane and Joonas Donskoi also scored.“There’s definitely something there that we can build off of Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys ,” Pavelski said of the recently reformed line that enjoyed success late last season.The Sharks captain has three goals and an assist in his last four home games against the Predators.Martin Jones, who made 14 of his 29 saves in the third period for San Jose on Sunday, is 5-1-1 with a 2.28 GAA at home this season.“A lot of guys aren’t making those (third-period) saves. He was dialed in all night,” Sharks defenseman Justin Braun said.Facing Nashville in Silicon Valley, Jones has split four decisions while stopping 90 of 96 shots.Defenseman Roman Josi is the Predators’ leading scorer at SAP Center with five points (two goals, three assists) in nine career games.Viktor Arvidsson, who is on back on injured reserve (upper-body injury), had two goals and an assist in the loss to San Jose last month.On the milestone watch for the Sharks, defenseman Erik Karlsson needs one assist for 400 in his career, while winger Tomas Hertl is one helper shy of 100.Center Joe Thornton is one goal short of 400 in his career and needs one assist to tie Mario Lemieux for 11th all-time with 1,033. “Jumbo Joe” has nine points (two goals, seven assists) in a six-game point streak against Nashville.Predators defenseman P.K. Subban, who is set to play his 600th NHL game, needs two assists to reach 300. Both teams will have a number of new faces in the lineup when the Chicago Blackhawks visit the Ottawa Senators in the season opener for both teams at Canadian Tire Centre on Thursday.In other words Patrick Kane Jersey , it should be a busy night for the program sellers.Making their debuts for the Senators will be three former San Jose Sharks who were acquired in separate offseason trades. Chris Tierney and Mikkel Boedker are scheduled to skate on the Ottawa’s third line while Dylan DeMelo is slated to work on the third blue-line pairing alongside Max Lajoie, a 20-year old who will be playing his first NHL game.Article continues below ...Tierney was part of the deal in which Ottawa sent star defenseman and two-time Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson to San Jose.Lajoie, who has just one season of pro experience, was the surprise of camp.“He’s shown so much poise, and so much calm in the face of all kinds of pressure,” Ottawa coach Guy Boucher said of Lajoie, the Senators’ fifth-round pick in the 2016 draft. “He went through the American Hockey League. It’s not like a junior kid that’s just coming up.”Boedker is a former first-rounder who was acquired in a deal for Mike Hoffman, who had 107 goals in 342 games for Ottawa. Boedker has eight goals in 11 career games versus the Senators, but only scored 25 times in the past two seasons with San Jose.The rebuilding Senators will need him to pick up some of the slack on offense, particularly with the loss of Karlsson, who tied for the team lead with 62 points last season.“You’re always a little nervous for the first game,” said Boedker, “but i think the excitement of a new season starting, a new opportunity that lay ahead www.montrealcanadiensteamshops.com , that kind of takes over and wipes out the nervousness. It’s a fresh start for all of us in here, so I think we’ve all got to play with a little chip on our shoulder and prove a lot of people wrong.”Meanwhile, three Blackhawks will be making their NHL debuts in Ottawa: defenseman Henri Jokiharju, center Luke Johnson and winger Dominik Kahun.Jakiharju, a first-round pick in 2017, is tentatively scheduled to skate alongside Duncan Keith on the first pairing. The undrafted Kahun is penciled in on the right side of first-line center Jonathan Toews and Johnson is working the middle on the fourth line.“I’ve waited all by childhood to play in the NHL … it’s going to be fun,” Jakiharju told the Blackhawks website. “It’s going to be a huge game, but I’m not going to make it any bigger than what it’s going to be, and try not to think about it too much. It’s one game for me. Best time of my life right now, so I’m just going to enjoy it.”Johnson echoed similar sentiments on the website.“I’ve worked so hard my whole life to get here and finally it’s here,” he said. “It’s definitely exciting and I’m a little nervous, but I think I’m more excited than nervous. I don’t want to just play a few games. I want to stick around and make a career out of it. I think I’ve just got to do what I do best and play my game and work.”Also making their Chicago debuts will be veterans Chris Kunitz, who played for the Tampa Bay Lightning last season, and Brandon Manning http://www.redwingsshoponline.com/authentic-anthony-mantha-jersey , who was on the Philadelphia Flyers blue line.“That’s what teams need to be successful,” Kunitz, a four-time Cup champion, told the website when asked about a mix of youth and experience. “You need the older, veteran core players to do their part, but you also need, every year, a rookie or two to step up so you can duplicate that next year and get better and grow.“Every team that’s successful has a little bit of everybody. Our job as older guys is to make them comfortable and get them into the routine of the NHL as quick as we can, so we can come out as a successful team.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: