People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 11
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Valtteri Filppula Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huangjian123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:07 am    Post subject: Valtteri Filppula Jersey Reply with quote

The Denver Broncos are 6-9 and have little to play for other than pride in Week 17 Womens Garett Bolles Jersey , while the Los Angeles Chargers are 11-4 and could have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs on the line. Those two facts could make Sunday a difficult day for Broncos Country to watch their favorite team.Of course, you know what that means right? The Broncos are going to come out and play like they shouldn’t be 6-9 and make us all crazy and confused as to why they are 6-9. As a group, the pessimism is strong this week and we’ve got a combined 26-14 Chargers road blowout of the Broncos. However, there is one of us who thinks the Broncos will come out on top. Broncos 23, Chargers 20For whatever reason, the Broncos make it a clean sweep of the Chargers in 2018 - much to the chagrin of draftniks everywhere. Vance Joseph’s parting gift to Broncos Country will be the 16th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft instead of the 8th pick and ensures the Kansas City Chiefs will have an easy road to a Super Bowl title. Thanks for everything, Vance! - Tim LynchChargers 23, Broncos 17The Broncos have nothing to play for, and the Chargers could still end up with the number one seed in the division. Denver will probably be looking to get some of the young guys a chance at some NFL snaps, and as I said on the MHR Radio Podcast, this game amounts to little more than a glorified preseason game. Maybe Von Miller and Bradley Chubb get a chance at some positive history on defense chasing some sack records, but there really is no motivation to win. The most interesting aspect of the game will likely be the number of no shows in Denver. How many people will stay home rather than head to the stadium? In the end, the defense keeps it close, but the lack of offensive fire power, and the lack of motivation will result in back-to-back double digit loss seasons for the Broncos for the first time in 50 years. - Adam MalnatiChargers 24, Broncos 10The Broncos are so banged up they have nearly an entire starting 11 on the IR and if you have seen Case Keenum’s post game interviews lately, he’s not a spring chicken either. The Chargers have a lot to play for and could vastly improve their seeding with a win and some help from the other AFC playoff teams. In the end, talent is what wins games and L.A has vastly more of it on the field at the moment than Denver. - Kevin GillikinChargers 31, Broncos 17Since his arrival in Denver, Vance Joseph has made (horrible) history a far too frequent occurrence. Why stop on Sunday versus the Chargers? You thought the back-to-back losing seasons for the first time in 46 years was nauseating, how about the first back-to-back double-digit loss seasons in 51? Joseph might as well go out in a blaze of glory to solidify his place in Broncos’ history. - Ian St. ClairChargers 31 Broncos 6The Broncos are missing their two offensive weapons that score points: Emmanuel Sanders and Phillip Lindsay. Without Sanders, our offense sputtered. Without Lindsay Youth Case Keenum Jersey , our offense is the Titanic and it’s 2 hour and 40 mins from “Iceburgh Straight Ahead!!!” to sunk. The fans who know this loss is the best for the team will be on the lifeboats. The fans who are clinging to the delusional “never lose no matter what” will be among the 1,500 going down with that ship. You may think it’s admirable, but at the end of the day, the fans in the life boat have a future and you, well, you’re at the bottom of the ocean. To me, this last game is Preseason Game #4. Just get out of it with no injuries and taking an L doesn’t mean squat. If you want to start your young players, this is the game to do it. If you want to rest your superstars, this is the game to do it. Just don’t get anyone injured should be the mantra. - Pete BaronGive us your score predictions in the comments below.Von Miller is a one-man wrecking machine One of Von Miller’s newest teammates nailed it when describing the edge rusher’s performance against the Seahawks - and specifically against its elite QB.“Von is a monster — he’s a man among boys out here,” said Adam Jones, who joined the Broncos’ defense two weeks ago and got to see first-hand what a difference maker Miller is in the game. And that includes having played with DeMarcus Ware and Jevon Kearse.“But Von Miller is by far the best defensive end, linebacker, however you want to call it, that I’ve played with — period,” Jones added. “The guy comes to practice every day, plays hard, practices hard, leads by example — and it shows on Sunday.”Even Mother Nature can’t stop the Vonster. With asthma and an allergy to grass, the outside linebacker has been utilizing oxygen on the sidelines since he came into the league. But a jumbotron view of No. 58 putting on the oxygen mask at Mile High on Sunday after his third sack was cause for extra celebration in Denver - one he felt a tiny bit bad about.“When I get to the sideline, I’m going to get on the oxygen no matter what, even if I [don’t] need it or not. It’s just tradition,” he said Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , adding he wasn’t trying to hype the crowd. “I wasn’t even paying attention, and I look up and Case is telling everybody to be quiet. I felt kind of kind of bad for a second. But it was a great moment to share with the fans and share with Broncos Country.”For Miller’s long-time teammates, this was business as usual. Well, sort of. Miller’s three sacks, four QB hits, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery was as dominating a performance as he’s had since Super Bowl 50, and it appropriately vaulted him onto the NFL’s Top 50 All-time Sacks list.“He’s really a freak and he does a lot of things that help other players make plays too,” noted Todd Davis, who led the team with eight tackles and one QB hit. “The way he really rushed off the edge and maintained that tackle and Chris [Harris Jr.] was able to come off the edge and make a play. People see Chris make the play, but you don’t see what Von does again to make another sack happen. He’s a great player, and I’m just excited to watch him play, even when I’m on the field with him.”Justin Simmons, who added another interception to his resume on Sunday, agreed that a pass rusher like Miller makes everybody’s job on defense a little bit easier - especially against a quarterback like Wilson.“When you play with someone like that, it makes your job so much easier. Russ is definitely one of the best, if not the best, mobile quarterbacks in the game, and so when you see him back there flustered a little bit it’s because of ‘58’ and the rest of the guys up front,” Simmons said. “When you have a dominant front seven like we do, it makes our job on the back end so much better. That’s what we’re encouraged about. We didn’t play the best that we can, and we know that our front seven is amazing, so we’re going to get after it every week.”And rookie Bradley Chubb made sure to take notice of the “sack master” on his team.“When he got the first [sack] I was like Youth Bradley Roby Jersey , ‘OK, he’s so special.’ When he got the second one, I was like, ‘OK, he needs to slow down, I need to get one.’ Then he got the third one and I was like, ‘Alright, this is his game and nobody can take that from him,’” Chubb said. “He’s just a great player, and I’m happy to be on his sideline.”Nothing in Miller’s performance Sunday was out of character. It’s what Broncos fans have come to expect from him.But it has been a long time since getting to witness such domination from No. 58, and that had everything to do with having a lead in the game.“He’s a special player, but if you’re not playing with a lead, he can’t be special,” coach Vance Joseph said. “Last season, we played with I think two leads, so hopefully we can get more leads, and he can be special each week for us.”Miller certainly won’t argue with that, but he’s definitely happy to have the game against Wilson behind him.Wilson, who was sacked six times, only tallied five rushing yards on the day. And he did beat the defense with his arm for 298 yards, but thanks to the Broncos’ offense being able to keep up - and even ahead - the strategy allowed the defense to maintain its aggressiveness and frustrate the Seahawks.“We played a really tough defense. This is one of the best defenses we will face all year,” Wilson said after the game. “They have Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , obviously, Von, who is a great player and made some key plays.”One of those key plays started off as a mistake by Von, who self-described his mistake as an “ol茅” after jumping outside and needing to gain ground to cover the runner.“I had ol茅’ed outside, and technically that’s not a good move,” Miller laughed. “I knew I needed to get back down to be able to make the tackle, and the running back, he was running and I just saw the ball and I just grabbed it.”Miller has stripped the ball from a QB many times, but it’s not often he “steals” it right out of the hands of the running back. “[Defensive Coordinator Joe] Woods and Coach Beake [assistant defensive line coach Chris Beake] and all the defensive guys, they’ve been preaching ‘Run to the ball, run to the ball, run to the ball,’ and this whole offseason, I’ve been like ‘Why? Why? Why?’” Miller admitted. “Now I see it. Now I see it. So I appreciate you, Coach.”Making a strong case already for Defensive MVP this season, Miller knows he can do what he does because of the strong supporting cast around him.“I know we’ve got really great rushers all across the field. All I’ve got to do is rush. If the time is ticking and [Wilson] is holding the ball four or five seconds, somebody else is coming. So having Bradley and Shaq and Shane and Wolfe and all those guys, it definitely eases the mind,” Miller said, happy to share the glory in a win. “We’ve got a great team. We got a great win today. We played great defense. This is how you want to start a season off.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: