Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › that I made a decision to come back and play
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
emojitv: https://ufc237.de
07-May-2019 10:03:39
Allovevirginhair: hello
09-Apr-2019 08:48:34
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Marcus: Hello people Smile
01-Apr-2012 13:34:46
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: LarryPompa
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 11
Overall: 2035

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

that I made a decision to come back and play

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: that I made a decision to come back and play Reply with quote

College football today is a big game http://www.thelionsfootballauthentic.com/austin-bryant-jersey-authentic , big dollar, bigger pressure affair. It's a pretty huge deal in most corners of the country with people everywhere counting down the days from spring practices until the games get real. Most every school has a devout and loyal fanbase who froth at the mouths when their teams take to the field. These fans live and die with their teams each and every week knowing that one bad day, a simple slip up, or just not having it that week can cost them a shot at glory. Unlike in the pros, one bad game, one measly little loss can effectively end your season.It's little wonder then that in the pressure cooker that is college football, sometimes the egos and personalities are inflated to epic proportions. Sometimes it's the prime-time players, the athletes who are simply biding their time before making the inevitable jump to – they hope – gridiron glory in the NFL who get a little too full of themselves. They make bad decisions, do stupid things, and act every bit the prima donna you just know they'll be at the next level. Other times though, it's the coaches, the men in charge of these powerhouse programs that relish their time in the spotlight perhaps a little too much. Some of these coaches seem to love the attention, adoration, and can't seem to get enough of it.With all of the praise Rashan Gary Jersey , adulation, celebrity, and God-like treatment, it's little wonder that they may get a little too big for their britches. After all, you can only be told you're the best thing ever so many times before you start believing it!But their behavior and their personalities sometimes get a little out of control and a lot boorish. College football is a big business, but it is after all, just a game. While this is by no means a comprehensive list, here are just 10 of the biggest jerks in college football today... Cast aside once in Philadelphia, Nick Foles delivered the city its first Super Bowl title.

He outdueled the great Tom Brady to do it.

”Being a part of this and being drafted to Philadelphia, and being fortunate enough to come back and be a part of this team, to be a piece of this puzzle, I mean, it’s been a long time coming and I know there’s going to be a lot of celebrating tonight,” Foles said.

Foles http://www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/darnell-savage-jr.-jersey-authentic , who took over when Carson Wentz injured his right knee in mid-December, matched Brady, the five-time champion and three-time MVP, big play for big play Sunday in leading the Eagles past the New England Patriots 41-33 .

After an unusually slow start, Brady led the favored Patriots to scores on five of six possessions, and Foles kept right on coming, executing coach Doug Pederson’s aggressive calls.

”I wasn’t worrying about the scoreboard, I wasn’t worrying about the time, I was just playing ball,” Foles said. ”I think sometimes you start worrying about that too much, it starts creeping in your brain. I was just playing, whatever play Doug called, I was just going to go out there and rip it.”

After watching Brady put the Patriots ahead 33-32 with 9:22 left, Foles drove the Eagles 75 yards in 14 plays Elgton Jenkins Jersey , hitting tight end Zach Ertz from 11 yards on third-and-7 for the go-ahead TD with 2:21 left.

That drive lasted a tick more than seven minutes and kept Brady cooling his cleats on the sideline while allowing the Eagles’ exhausted defenders to catch their collective breath in a game that featured 1,151 total yards, the most in any NFL game in the Super Bowl era.

That meant the world when Brady got the ball back and Brandon Graham swept in and jarred the ball loose for the game’s lone sack. Derek Barnett smothered it at the 31 with just over two minutes remaining, and Jake Elliott’s 46-yard field goal, the longest in a Super Bowl by a rookie, made it an eight-point cushion.

It also gave Brady just a minute to work his magic.

He started at his 9 with 58 seconds remaining and drove the Patriots to midfield before time ran out on New England as a desperation pass fell in the end zone.

Foles searched out Brady, but never did find him in all the chaos and confetti.

”I didn’t get to see Tom. I was looking for Tom. It got pretty crazy really fast,” Foles said. ”I mean, he’s one of the greatest of all time. He’s been unbelievable. He was unbelievable tonight. I can’t say enough about him.”

Brady threw for more yards – a playoff career-high 505 to Foles’ 373 – but Foles matched Brady’s three touchdown tosses and even caught another .

He hauled in tight end Trey Burton’s toss from the 1 that gave Philadelphia a 22-12 halftime edge and made him the first player in Super Bowl history to be on both ends of a touchdown pass in the same game.

Brady nearly beat him to it.

Although wide open, the ambling Brady couldn’t quite haul in receiver Danny Amendola’s high pass for what would have been a nifty over-the-shoulder reception which might have gone all 35 yards for the score.

That brought to mind Gisele Bundchen’s famous dig after one of Brady’s two losses to Eli Manning and the Giants in the Super Bowl, when his supermodel wife responded to hecklers by complaining about the Patriots’ many dropped passes that day.

”You’ve to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” she fumed. ”My husband cannot … throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.”

Nor could he haul in Amendola’s throw early in the second quarter with New England trailing 9-3.

Foles had never caught a pass in the NFL before his TD grab.

His only interception was a fluke, but it did help Brady and the Patriots staunch an early stumble to stay in it until the very end.

Foles was 28 of 43 and wasn’t sacked. Brady was 28 of 48, and while he didn’t throw any interceptions http://www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/jace-sternberger-jersey-authentic , his only sack was a doozy.

A third-round pick by former Eagles coach Andy Reid in 2012, Foles had tremendous success as a starter under Chip Kelly his sophomore season. He threw 29 TDs and two picks in 11 starts, including playoffs in 2013. Foles posted a passer rating of 119.2, third-highest in league history. He tied an NFL record with seven TD passes in a game at Oakland in November 2013 and won an offensive MVP award at a Pro Bowl.

But Foles was traded to St. Louis for Sam Bradford in March 2015. He lost his starting job to Case Keenum and asked for his release after Jared Goff was drafted No. 1 overall when the Rams relocated to Los Angeles. Foles even considered hanging up his cleats before Reid persuaded him to go to Kansas City to be Alex Smith’s backup.

”As people we deal with struggles and that was a moment in my life where I thought about it, I prayed about it,” Foles said of quitting. ”And I’m grateful that I made a decision to come back and play.”

So is Philadelphia, where Foles returned after one season with the Chiefs, signing a two-year, $12 million deal to provide insurance behind Wentz.

Now he’s a folk hero for a franchise that had gone 0 for 2 in Super Bowls, and for a legion of fans who were rooting for anybody other than the Patriots.

”Just to be in this moment,” Foles said, shaking his head. ”Unbelievable.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: