Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › times. Regardless of any other factors, no QB sho
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
jane: https://superbowll ivlive.com
01-Feb-2020 10:24:38
emojitv: https://ufc237.de
07-May-2019 10:03:39
Allovevirginhair: hello
09-Apr-2019 08:48:34
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: wilsonvelar
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 17
Overall: 5120

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 6
Bots: 2
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

times. Regardless of any other factors, no QB sho

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject: times. Regardless of any other factors, no QB sho Reply with quote

ALAMEDA Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders go into the final stretch of the season not knowing if they will have their starting offensive line available for the remaining two games.Coach Jon Gruden said he remained cautiously hopeful that left guard Kelechi Osemele can return from a toe injury and right guard Gabe Jackson can get back from an elbow injury in time for Monday night’s home finale against Denver.“You have to be realistic, not just hopeful,” Gruden said Monday. “This is a serious toe injury that is hard for him to maneuver on. Gabe Jackson is suffering from a very legitimate elbow injury and it’s hard to block people when you can’t extend your arm. We’re concerned, obviously. But, I will say this. Chaz Green and Denzelle Good — on a short notice — they did do some good things yesterday.”With a pair of backup guards who joined the team during the year, the Raiders struggled offensively against a Bengals team that came into the game as the lowest-ranked defense in the NFL.Oakland allowed five sacks in a 30-16 loss as the offense generated just one touchdown behind the banged-up line.While much attention was placed on the fill-in guards, it was the rookie tackles who struggled more, particularly left tackle Kolton Miller, who allowed two sacks and eight of the 16 pressures against Derek Carr, according to Pro Football Focus.“He had a couple pass sets that were uncommon for him and we have to fix that fast,” Gruden said. “He was isolated in some tough one-on-one situations like he always is. There were a couple pass sets that I’m sure he wants back and we have to continue to work with him on the practice field and become a lot more consistent in that aspect.”It’s been a tough rookie season for Miller, who was selected 15th overall by the Raiders. Miller was hampered by a knee injury he played through earlier in the season and has appeared to lack the strength to deal with NFL pass rushers at times.According to Pro Football Focus, Miller has allowed more sacks (14) and total pressures (59) than any other player in the league. But Gruden remains confident in Miller.“For a rookie, he’s been able to handle the peaks and valleys of his rookie season very well,” Gruden said. “He’s had some really good games. He’s had some games where he’s had his eyes opened. He’s not the first rookie left tackle that has gone through this. We’d like to see him finish with some authority and we have to help him do that with a much better protection plan than I called yesterday.”The poor protection has taken a toll on Carr Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , who has been sacked 47 times this season after having just 36 the previous two seasons combined. The only Raiders to be sacked more in a season since the merger are Rich Gannon with 49 in 1999 and Jeff George with 58 in 1997.Carr has also been sacked at least three times in seven straight games, the longest single-season streak since Blake Bortles did it in the final seven games of 2014.“I think Derek has played great,” Gruden said. “Somebody told me he had 3,700 yards and 68 percent completions in 13 games. That’s astonishing. With three new guards, losing a right tackle, a feature back, three top receivers. The guy is a hell of a player. The guy is a great quarterback. We are very pleased and proud of what he has done. We know we got to get better around him, and that we will.”NOTES: Gruden said there’s a chance T Donald Penn could be activated from IR from a groin injury that sidelined him in Week 4. … CB Gareon Conley is in concussion protocol after leaving Sunday’s game with the injury. Tuesday for the first time this offseason, Derek Carr stood behind the podium to field questions from local media. He didn’t speak with the media prior to the draft amidst swirling rumors the R..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Derek Carr claims he never doubted his place as Raiders starting QB ‘This is my team and it will be for however long I want to play’New,121commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareDerek Carr claims he never doubted his place as Raiders starting QB ‘This is my team and it will be for however long I want to play’Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsTuesday for the first time this offseason, Derek Carr stood behind the podium to field questions from local media. He didn’t speak with the media prior to the draft amidst swirling rumors the Raiders were considering trading him and drafting a quarterback, so he never had to address any of it.The closest he came to making a statement was when he got angry with First Take hosts Max Kellerman and Stephen A Smith for saying Carr “Didn’t want it” and that Gruden was looking at replacing him. Carr challenged them to a televised fight. He was obviously not serious about the televised match per se, but he wasn’t joking around either, calling them “clowns” and saying “You don’t know me, stop lying.”Now that the draft has come and gone and Carr is still right where he was when it all started Bo Jackson Jersey , he stepped to the mic and pronounced what we all knew he would — that there was never a doubt in his mind.“Honestly it got annoying after a while because I’m like…literally they don’t have nothing else to talk about? And I didn’t help the situation trying to challenge people to fights (laughs). I shouldn’t have said nothing.“But to be honest with you, it was like the owner, the GM, the head coach and the quarterback, I don’t know about other places, but here, we’re all on the same page. I talked to all three of those guys all the time. They tell me good, bad, and ugly. We are always on the same page because that’s what our team needs. That’s what the good organizations do. So, from the beginning I met with all of them, talked with all of them, and when I watched the draft there was like negative 47% chance that they were going to draft somebody in my mind. Hopefully those guys didn’t have their hopes up, but it wasn’t going to happen. They pretty much said that every time it came up, if it even came up. We’re not just planning for this year. I’m honestly going to be here a long time.”Carr is right in so far as he is the QB of the immediate future of this team. That much has been decided. It’s hindsight now. But the pressure is on. He is entering his second season in the same offense for just the second time in his NFL career and Gruden stocked the offense around him. He will need to show vast improvement this season.It’s in his hands in as much as his performance this season should be the determining factor as to whether he is the QB of this team heading into Vegas. But it’s not his decision. Should he not ball out in his second season, he will undoubtedly be replaced. Even though Carr knows that conversation is coming https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , it’s a concept he claims is a whole lot of nonsense.“Let’s just get through this year first and then we’ll play that game again and I’ll probably have some more fun with it, but I’m not going anywhere,” Carr reiterated. “This is my team and it will be for the next however long I want to play.”His head coach shows moments of confidence in his quarterback, but never to the level Carr displays. The Raiders finished 4-12 last season with Carr throwing 19 TD’s with 10 Interceptions and was sacked 52 times. Regardless of any other factors, no QB should feel their job is safe after putting up those kind of numbers.“Derek did a lot of good things [last season],” said Gruden. “We’re trying to obviously work on a couple things we think he can get better at. We’ve also tried to improve his supporting cast at every level. We tried to improve our defense, hopefully we can get the ball to him more often and in better field position. We’ve added some receivers, we added a running back, we’ve added a couple linemen, so hopefully a lot of these things will show up and he’ll be a great quarterback which I know he will be.”Carr said himself just today that James Jones told him “Once you think you’re good, you’re definitely not good.” It’s a way of saying he always needs to prove himself. That’s very true. And all of his confidence about being here “However long (he) want(s) to play” is meaningless in that light. If he doesn’t prove himself, there will be more than just rampant rumors about the Raiders plans at quarterback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: