Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › Trevor Rosenthal’s comeback from his 2017
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
emojitv: https://ufc237.de
07-May-2019 10:03:39
Allovevirginhair: hello
09-Apr-2019 08:48:34
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Marcus: Hello people Smile
01-Apr-2012 13:34:46
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: Hansinsee19
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
Overall: 2286

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 19
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Trevor Rosenthal’s comeback from his 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laiyongcai92

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:53 am    Post subject: Trevor Rosenthal’s comeback from his 2017 Reply with quote

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tommy John surgery went so well Clint Frazier Jersey , the Washington Nationals newest reliever says he considered trying to get back to the majors last season.“The whole process has been very smooth. No hiccups. I felt really good the whole time. Almost too good,” Rosenthal said Monday during a conference call with reporters. “Especially there, after the All-Star break, I was kind of anxious, thinking I might be able to pitch before the season was over. But the plan all along from my doctor was just to take this year off, so we stuck with that plan.”Rosenthal, the former St. Louis Cardinals closer, agreed last week to a deal with the Nationals, who officially announced Saturday that they signed him.He joins holdover lefty closer Sean Doolittle at the back of Washington’s bullpen.Rosenthal said he hasn’t “really had too many conversations” yet with the Nationals about how they plan to use him.“Obviously, I mean, I think the plan is just being in high-leverage situations and hopefully, as a team http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-mark-mcgwire-jersey , we’re winning a lot of games and have a lot of those opportunities to go around,” he said. “But for me, it’s not something where I need to know exactly what my role is going to be.”Rosenthal also said he doesn’t think there will be any sort of “hard stop or exact limitations to what I’m going to do,” in terms of number of innings or appearances as he returns from the reconstructive elbow surgery.In Washington, he’ll be reunited with Nationals pitching coach Derek Lilliquist, who used to hold that position with the Cardinals.The Nationals gave Rosenthal a 2019 contract that guarantees him $7 million and gives the righty a chance to earn an additional $8 million in performance bonuses. The agreement includes a $15 million conditional player option for 2020 that kicks in if Rosenthal appears in 50 games next year or has 30 games finished.The 28-year-old Rosenthal is a hard-thrower with 121 career saves, all for the Cardinals, including a career-high 48 in 2015, when he was an NL All-Star. He had 45 saves in 2014.He had only 14 saves in 2016, and 11 in 2017 before getting injured. Rosenthal was released by the Cardinals in November 2017, a few months after his operation.“By the time I started throwing, I was really chomping at the bit to get back into it. And I had done so much exercises and rehabilitation work that my arm probably felt the best it’s felt in the past five or six years Stephen Piscotty Jersey ,” Rosenthal said. “So I was excited to try it out — and also kind of let down when I did do my first throwing session and I realized that I was only allowed to throw it a maximum of 40 feet and for only so many throws. I was like, ‘Really? That was it?’ I’m used to throwing really hard for an extended amount of time, every single day.” WASHINGTON (AP) — As Mickey Callaway’s first season as manager of the New York Mets winds to an end, he’s receiving more chances to see the club’s young pitchers in key spots out of the bullpen.He had to be pleased with how they fared late in a 5-4 victory over the Washington Nationals on Thursday night.Jose Lobaton hit a go-ahead sacrifice fly against his former team in the 12th inning, while Jacob Rhame (1-2) worked two scoreless innings after entering the night with a 7.00 ERA.“He threw the ball over the plate,” Callaway said. “He threw the ball down when he needed to. He elevated when he needed to and he mixed in his off-speed pitches in quality locations. All these young guys did a great job tonight. They have great stuff, and when they can throw the ball over the plate and control the count, they’re going to be successful.”Rhame wasn’t the only Mets rookie to thrive Thursday. Left-hander Daniel Zamora outlasted Washington outfielder Bryce Harper, eventually cajoling a long flyout in the eighth inning to retire the only batter he faced. Tyler Bashlor pitched a perfect ninth to send the game to extra innings.Lobaton, who spent the previous four years in Washington before signing with the Mets in December, lofted a one-out fly ball off Jefry Rodriguez (3-3) with the bases loaded to score Amed Rosario in the 12th. Paul Sewald earned his second save.Harper was ejected in the 12th for arguing home plate umpire D.J. Reyburn’s called third strike.“He was walking away,” Washington manager Dave Martinez said. “I don’t know what he said. I haven’t talked to him. But he was walking away. Should be done deal http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-andrew-triggs-jersey , whatever. When the umpire threw him out I was really surprised.”Washington starter Max Scherzer pitched seven innings, allowing three runs while striking out 13. He has 290 strikeouts this year, the most for a National since the franchise relocated from Montreal before the 2005 season. Scherzer set the previous mark of 284 in 2016.However, he never held a lead Thursday. Michael Conforto smashed a two-run homer to left in the third, his 27th of the season. It was also his fourth home run in 23 career at-bats against Scherzer.Four pitches later, Jay Bruce crushed his ninth home run of the season. It was the sixth time this season New York has hit back-to-back homers.“It’s frustrating because I thought I was sharp,” Scherzer said. “I was also a little mechanically off just a touch. My fastball was running away from me. Every time I tried to go glove side with it early part of the game it was traveling to the other side of the plate. I got away with it a couple times. I think there in the third they made me pay for it when I didn’t locate it the way I can.”Washington’s Trea Turner led off the sixth with an infield single. Two batters later, Anthony Rendon golfed Jason Vargas‘ changeup to deep left for his 100th career home run to narrow the deficit to 3-2. Vargas allowed two runs and struck out eight over 5 2/3 innings.Jeff McNeil led off the eighth with a triple and scored two batters later when Bruce punched a single to right past a drawn-in infield. But the Nationals responded with Rendon’s run-scoring groundout and Juan Soto’s RBI double off Robert Gsellman in the bottom half of the inning.TRAINER’S ROOMMets: INF Wilmer Flores will miss the rest of the season after receiving injections in both knees to alleviate the pain of early onset arthritis. “It was probably a month and a half ago when I started feeling it,” Flores said. “I was battling out there. I’m not going to make excuses because I was playing and giving my 100 percent. At this point, I’m not out there every day and the season is almost over. I felt like I needed to take care of this right away.”CALLAWAY TOSSEDCallaway was ejected in the 10th inning for arguing after Reyburn ruled McNeil had offered on a bunt attempt. “I thought it was kind of two in a row and it put our hitter in a huge situation down 0-2,” Callaway said. “I lost it.”SOD STATE OF AFFAIRSWashington 2B Adrian Sanchez and New York OF Dominic Smith both left divots in the outfield while making plays early in the game.“Honestly, in 1986 Jake Smolinski Jersey , when the Mets clinched, the only time I’ve ever seen the field with chunks missing like that was the next day when fans ripped everything out,” Martinez said.UP NEXTMets: RHP Jacob deGrom (8-9, 1.78 ERA), who is 5-1 with a 2.76 ERA lifetime at Nationals Park, gets the nod for New York as the four-game series continues.Nationals: RHP Joe Ross (0-0, 3.60) makes his second start since undergoing Tommy John surgery last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: