:: Community Forums › Cancer
-> Miscellaneous

#1: Cancer Author: Brielle19 PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am
    ----
I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I saw this www.worldwide-marijuan...angle-kush that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

#2: Re: Cancer Author: Hunna PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:56 am
    ----
I often saw in the hospital how well CBD helps to people who undergo chemotherapy. It's great that there are pills like hempura cbd. It cannot cure cancer, but it can support the patient and relieve him of the pain. This remedy is also effective as opioid pills but doesn't cause such addiction.

#3: Re: Cancer Author: Zara77 PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:59 am
    ----
I agree with you. This is truly a salvation for those who undergo chemotherapy. CBD medications are milder but effective.

-> Miscellaneous