Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › Patrick Mahomes‘s knee injury cast a pall over everything
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
emojitv: https://ufc237.de
07-May-2019 10:03:39
Allovevirginhair: hello
09-Apr-2019 08:48:34
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Marcus: Hello people Smile
01-Apr-2012 13:34:46
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: ke2nt
New Today: 8
New Yesterday: 18
Overall: 4649

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 20
Bots: 1
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Patrick Mahomes‘s knee injury cast a pall over everything

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:43 am    Post subject: Patrick Mahomes‘s knee injury cast a pall over everything Reply with quote

Chiefs in Thursday night’s 30-6 win over the Broncos Gary Zimmerman Jersey , including the team’s best defensive performance of the season.The Chiefs were coming off a terrible performance against the Texans and had not been particularly successful at any point in the opening weeks of the season, but allowed the Broncos 205 yards while recording eight sacks — a ninth came on an attempt at a fake punt — and returning a fumble for a touchdown.Defensive end Alex Okafor said after the game that the unit’s performance was motivated by the desire to erase the memory of the Texans loss.“We didn’t like the way we played at all last week,” Okafor said, via the . “We can put that one to rest. We stepped up to the challenge.”A look at the Broncos’ offensive record this season makes it hard to believe that Thursday night’s result was all about the Chiefs solving their defensive woes, but any positive momentum is a good thing for a unit that will need to step up its game with the team set to be without Patrick Mahomes for an indefinite period of time. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — With the Denver Broncos getting steamrolled by the New York Jets last week, rookie receiver Courtland Sutton turned to teammates on the sideline and vowed to play hard until the very end.He fulfilled that promise by running the length of the field to wrangle down safety Marcus Maye at the 1-yard line and prevent an end-of-game pick-6.Sutton, who caught his first touchdown pass as a pro in the first quarter of Denver’s 34-16 loss, was Case Keenum’s target in the end zone on the final play of the game.The ball was batted around and ended up in hands of Maye, who took off down the sideline.“I had already told everybody on the sideline there ain’t no quit offensively and defensively,” Sutton said. “There was no quit. We were going to fight to the end no matter what the score was. And I was going to give everything I had until the clock said zero-zero-zero.”Maye chugged his way through would-be tacklers for a 104-yard interception return.He needed 105.“That’s a pride play Tom Jackson Jersey ,” Broncos linebacker Todd Davis said. “The last thing you ever want to do is let another team score.”“I think everybody on the sideline knew that there was no quit in me,” said Sutton, whose stop at the 1-yard line left Maye with the longest interception return without a score in NFL history.Maye, who was playing in just his second game since missing most of training camp and the preseason while dealing with ankle and foot injuries, buried his helmet in the turf after getting tackled just shy of the goal line while teammate Parry Nickerson patted him on the back.Neither Maye, who ran a total of 140.7 yards on the return, according to NFL Next Gen Stats, nor Sutton said anything to each other after the play.“Nah, I know he was tired because I was tired,” Sutton said. “So, I just kind of laid there like catch your breath a little bit.”Sutton’s heart and hustle weren’t lost on his teammates.“It shows a lot about who he is Dennis Smith Jersey , and I really appreciate that,” Keenum said. “Not just what happened on the play, but just the type of guy he is. I’ll line up and go fight with those guys any day.”The Broncos are going to need some resiliency as they try to snap their three-game skid Sunday when they host the Rams (5-0) .“This is a game we know we can win against a team that nobody feels we can beat,” Davis said.A forecast that calls for snow and temperatures in the lower 20s might also help slow LA’s dynamic offense featuring Jared Goff, who leads the league with 1,727 yards passing, and Todd Gurley, who tops the NFL with seven TD runs.“That’s what we do here in Denver, man, we love the cold,” nose tackle Domata Peko said. “We practiced all week in it Terrell Davis Jersey , so hopefully these sunny LA boys come out here and see how cold it is.”Special teams coordinator Tom McMahon said the Broncos “got lucky on Wednesday and had the blizzard, so I think the guys are ready for that. We got the same day Wednesday that I hope we get on Sunday, and we played through it pretty well.”That was not a blizzard.“To me it was,” McMahon said. “The snowflakes were taller than me coming down.”Sutton was impressed, too.That “was the first time I’ve ever played in snow,” Sutton said. “It was a lot of fun. Everybody from up north they were laughing at me, telling me I needed to calm down. But I thought it was a lot of fun. I thought it was cool.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: