People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Luke Glendening Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huangjian123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Luke Glendening Jersey Reply with quote

NEWARK Jonathan Ericsson Jersey , N.J. (AP) — Jusse Saros gave the Nashville Predators a second chance to win with a save on a short-handed, third-period breakaway.Filip Forsberg and Kyle Turris took care of the rest.Turris made a length of the ice rush and snapped a shot past Keith Kinkaid 3:35 into overtime and the Predators rallied to beat the New Jersey Devils 4-3 on Thursday night.Forsberg forced the overtime with a power-play goal with 6: 20 left in regulation. It came less than a minute after Saros stopped a breakaway by Blake Coleman with the Devils ahead 3-2.“It’s just Juice,” Turris said about the Finnish goaltender who has started the last three games with Vezina Trophy winner Pekka Rinne out with an undisclosed injury. “He comes up big for us every night. He makes saves like that to keep us in games, or keep us in a lead. He’s such a good goalie.”The save and Forsberg’s goal set things up for Turris. He made his rush, used Devils defenseman Andy Greene as a screen and beat Kinkaid.“There’s a lot of space in overtime, it allows you to be creative and use speed and it’s exciting hockey,” Turris said. “It’s always fun to play 3 on 3. I love the open ice.”Viktor Arvidsson and Yannick Weber also scored as the Predators sent the Devils to their third straight loss.“That’s was a big two points and a big comeback and it shows character to come back like that,” said Saros, who finished with 33 saves. “It was a fast game and both teams had some chances, it was a tight one.”Nico Hischier scored twice, Damon Severson added a goal Womens Justin Abdelkader Jersey , Kyle Palmieri had a career-high three assists, and Taylor Hall added two assists — as the Devils’ top line of Hischier, Palmieri and Hall had seven points. Kinkaid made 32 saves.Coleman was disappointed after the game.“I just faked and dropped and tried to go upstairs on the far side,” he said. “He made a good save and in a one-goal game I have to find a way to put that home. It came back to cost us.”Forsberg made the Devils’ pay, scoring from the left circle, his seventh goal of the season. It was only the fourth power-play goal for Nashville in 35 attempts.Saros preserved the tie in the final minutes of the third period, stopping a point-blank power-play chance by Marcus Johansson and a blast by Palmieri.The Devils took a one-goal lead three times with the Hischier, Hall and Palmieri line doing most of the work.Severson gave New Jersey a 1-0 lead 2:58 after the opening faceoff, scoring on a shot from the point after being set up by Hall and Hischier.While the Predators had several great chances in the period, Weber tied the game with his first goal of the season on a soft wrist shot by Kinkaid simply missed.Hischier put the Devils back in front with less seconds left in the period with a power-play goal. Hall made the play, hitting the center stick with a pass that the Swiss center deflected past Saros.Arvidsson Luke Glendening Jersey , who now has four goals in his last three games, tied the score with 6:54 left in the second period with a shot from the top of the circles which hit off Kinkaid’s glove.New Jersey went back ahead 40 seconds later when Hischier deflected Palmieri’s pass over Saros for his third goal of the season.Notes: The Devils’ Brian Boyle played in his 700th NHL game. … W Ds Ben Lovejoy and Steve Santini on injured reserve, D Eric Gryba played in his first game this season. … Preds D Mattias Ekholm played in his 400th game, while F Colton Sissons appeared in his 200th. … The Predators failed to score on three power plays and are now 3 of 34 for the season. … F Rocco Grimaldi, a California native who was a former second-round draft by Florida, made his debut with Nashville. It was his 38th NHL game.UP NEXT:Predators: Host Edmonton on Saturday.Devils: Host Florida on Saturday. PITTSBURGH (AP) — Jack Johnson has spent nearly half his life tangling with Evgeni Malkin in front of the net in rinks all over the world. Bruising affairs that often left one or the other — and occasionally both — skating away in aggravation.The truce finally came this summer when Johnson joined Malkin and the rest of the Pittsburgh Penguins after signing a five-year, $16.25 million deal. The move allowed Johnson to breathe a sigh of relief on many levels, not the least of which was the knowledge the 31-year-old defenseman wouldn’t have to crash into Malkin multiple times a year.When Johnson approached Malkin as training camp began, he discovered the feeling was mutual.“We gave each other a half hug and said ‘Alright, no more fighting, now we finally get to play with each other Martin Frk Jersey ,'” Johnson said with a laugh on Wednesday as the Penguins prepared for their opener against Stanley Cup champion Washington on Thursday. “I said ‘Don’t worry, I’ll just pass you the puck.'”Don’t get Johnson wrong. He understands his job responsibilities extend far beyond finding a teammate on Pittsburgh’s star-laden roster streaking up the ice. The Penguins allowed the most goals of any playoff team last season, and their bid to win a third consecutive title ended in the second round of the playoffs against the Capitals.Johnson is well aware his top priority is to shore things up in front of the Pittsburgh goal before jumping in on the fun at the other end of the ice. He also is intent on not merely being a tag along for longtime friend Sidney Crosby — a former classmate at Shattuck-St. Mary’s boarding school in Minnesota — and company as the Penguins pursue their fourth Cup in a decade.“I want to be a contributor, I definitely don’t want to be a passenger,” Johnson said. “That’s definitely the biggest thing that’s in my head. I want to help these guys win another one.”The Penguins believe Johnson can do it in multiple ways. Though he has never been labeled a “defensive” defenseman, at 6-foot-1 and 227 pounds, he’s capable of clearing goaltender Matt Murray’s line of vision. Yet that’s not all he can do. While he’s never scored more than 42 points in a season or been named to the All-Star team during his 11-year career, he’s developed a reputation as a pro’s pro who can play all 200 feet.“I think he’s a pretty complete player,” Penguins star defenseman Kris Letang said. “He’s got good speed, good size and he doesn’t get enough credit for his skill. He’s really skilled guy. He sees the ice really well.”The beauty of Johnson’s new gig is that he might not have to. Given the talent in front of him, he know there’s going to be plenty of chances to pick up a cheap assist by flipping the puck 20 feet to Crosby http://www.officialredwings.com/authentic-adidas-mike-green-jersey , Malkin or some other guy in black and gold and let them do the rest of the work.“That’s one of the exciting things and fun things about playing with guys of this caliber,” Johnson said. “I’m sure there’ll be a point here or there I may get where I pretty much had nothing to do with play.”Johnson’s optimism plays in stark contrast to the end of his seven-year run in Columbus, when he asked for a trade in January then watched from the press box as a healthy scratch as the Blue Jackets lost to Washington in the opening round of the playoffs.That’s all behind him now. And there are worse places than Pittsburgh to kick start your career. The proof is a few stalls down in the Penguins dressing room. Justin Schultz arrived in Pittsburgh in 2016 after three-plus underwhelming seasons in Edmonton and played a vital role on consecutive Cup winners. Jamie Oleksiak flourished after the Stars sent him to the Penguins last December.“It’s a great place to play,” defenseman Brian Dumoulin said. “Obviously playing in the playoffs and winning helps so I think guys get some confidence coming here and it gets their game back on track.”Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan doesn’t expect Johnson’s transition to be seamless but also knows there’s no rush. The Penguins believe they have solid depth at the blue line. Johnson isn’t being called upon to be some sort of savior or give his game some sort of radical makeover to fit in.“I don’t think they’re trying to reinvent me in any way,” Johnson said. “They just ask me to be myself, come here and do what I do best.”He’s well aware the length of his contract raised some eyebrows. But he’s all in. His family bought a house not too far from the team’s training facility. He happily joined Crosby and others in some of the formally informal skates before training camp officially started. After more than a half decade clashing with Crosby, Malkin and company, he prefers his current view.“Pittsburgh was tough to play against, they have the championships to prove it,” he said. It’s nice to play with these guys instead of against him.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: