Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Marcus: Hello people Smile
01-Apr-2012 13:34:46
lifecellskin: hi
31-Mar-2011 10:27:26
Marcus: Hi Joyful Razz
05-Jan-2011 18:08:20
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: AlvesHaugh
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1650

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 26
Bots: 2
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenyan94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com Reply with quote

Jets vs. Browns Final Score: Jets Collapse in Embarrassing 21-17 Loss I don’t want to take away anything from what was a tremendous night for Cleveland. Browns fans certainly deserve something positive http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/steve-mclendon-jersey , and Baker Mayfield did a great job once he entered the game.I also don’t have much time for you if you are going to declare Sam Darnold a bust after one bad night or express regret over drafting him. Yes, he was miserable in this game. You should have expected games where he doesn’t look like a functional football player. Almost all rookies will have them. Mayfield will too at some point this season.What is difficult to fathom is how the Jets blew a 14 point lead to a team that has won a single game since the start of the 2016 season. It is difficult to fathom how easy this defense made things on a quarterback playing his first NFL snaps. Mayfield was great, but the Jets didn’t exactly make him break a sweat. The blitzes stopped getting home the second Tyrod Taylor left this game. It is difficult to fathom how the Jets kept trying to slam running backs into eight and nine man fronts. It is difficult to fathom how in four years this is the offensive line Mike Maccagnan built.This is now a 1-2 football team heading into an exceptionally difficult road game at Jacksonville.And this is the type of game that sometimes leads to a season unraveling and everybody getting fired.Jets Helmet Stickers: Week 3 I’ll be straight with you, this was the hardest game I’ve ever had to rewatch. Towards the middle of the second half, I literally had to leave and get a slice of pizza despite not being hungry because it was painful to watch. I haven’t had this much trouble forcing myself to finish something on TV since Bojack Horseman released its new season (okay, that was pretty recent, but prior to that, let’s say the movie Compliance.) Watching live, somewhere around the end of the first half, I thought to myself, “The Jets are going to find a way to lose this game.” I’m not psychic, I’m not a pessimist http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/robby-anderson-jersey , but I have watched enough of this Bowles/Maccagnan show to know that this team does not play complete games over 4 quarters, and no lead is safe. Just to drive the knife in deep, it had to be a 2 game losing streak heading into a week and a half without anything to wash the taste out of watching Baker Mayfield torching the Jets while Sam Darnold played miserably even by rookie standards. All you can do is hope that things will get better (thank goodness we get to play a team that narrowly missed the Super Bowl coming off a surprise loss.) Let’s just move on:Bronze Star: RB Bilal Powell (14 rushes for 73 yards)I have to admit, I’m a little biased with Powell. When he was drafted by the Jets, I misheard his name as Colin Powell and I’ve loved shouting Colin Powell! at the screen every time he gets the ball. That said, I’ve never really understood why the guy doesn’t get more love and why it always seems as though the Jets are trying to avoid giving him the ball. Even in a game where the offense totally imploded, Powell averaged over 5 yards per carry when he got the ball. He’s never averaged under 4 yards per carry in a season (not counting his rookie season with 13 totes) and his career average sits around 4.5 yards, which is better than some great backs like Le’Veon Bell, Frank Gore or Marshawn Lynch. He has 3 career fumbles (one as a rookie) one 742 carries and 199 receptions. I can’t remember him ever dropping a pass and he can be dangerous if you overlook him. He also pass protects quite well. This has turned into a love letter to Bilal Powell, but it’s really just because I don’t want to talk about the Browns game. Fine, on to the Silver Star.Silver Star: LB Darron Lee (7 tackles)Though he was part of a group that contributed to the second half collapse, Lee looked great during the first half. He had a couple of stuffs Womens Leonard Williams Jersey , got into the backfield when needed, and wasn’t a liability in coverage. Not many other players stood out, so he gets second billing. That’s really all there is to it. Gold Star: LB Avery Williamson (7 tackles, 1.5 sacks)This was a pretty good showing for Williamson, but considering how lethargic the rest of the team looked, that is easily enough to win a gold star. He looked pretty good even during the Jets second half collapse and managed to get pretty good pressure when rushing the passer. I really wish I could say more, but that’s about all I’ve got for our top performer. That speaks volumes about this game. So there you have it, three weeks in and the table stands:Darron Lee 4 points (2 silver)Avery Williamson 3 points (1 gold)Quincy Enunwa 3 points (1 gold)Andre Roberts 3 points (1 gold)Jamal Adams 3 points (1 silver, 1 bronze)Bilal Powell 2 points (2 bronze)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: