Plants World
   Login or Register
HomeCommunity ForumsMy Account
Community Forums › Plants › Indoor Plants › So much for the Tennessee Titans vowing not to take the Buff
Toggle Content Search:
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Identication
 Contest01
 Links
Toggle Content MiniChat
Marcus: Hi guys!
02-Sep-2016 10:03:34
Tedus: how are you ? Smile Very Happy
04-Nov-2015 07:09:02
Marcus: Hi Tedus
24-Jun-2015 08:16:09
Tedus: Someone on forum???
14-Feb-2015 16:58:39
plantsandstuff: i need a plant identified
08-Dec-2012 17:42:05
Marcus: almost Smile
27-Oct-2012 18:29:42
Pljoska: is someone there Smile
28-May-2012 02:54:58
Marcus: Hello people Smile
01-Apr-2012 13:34:46
lifecellskin: hi
31-Mar-2011 10:27:26
Marcus: Hi Joyful Razz
05-Jan-2011 18:08:20
Shout History
Only Registered Users can Shout
Create/Login
Toggle Content User info:

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: Yaabelacei
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 1607

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Bots: 0
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

So much for the Tennessee Titans vowing not to take the Buff

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panxing18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: So much for the Tennessee Titans vowing not to take the Buff Reply with quote

Bills for granted.That was safety Kevin Byard's lament when reminded how the Titans followed up last week's thrilling 26-23 overtime win over the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles with a 13-12 loss to the Bills on Sunday."It shouldn't have been a lesson because we talked about it all week Bills Ryan Groy Jersey , about not coming here and laying an egg," Byard said. "But we did, and we lost, and we've got to get better."Rather than enjoy their best start in 10 years, the Titans fell to 3-2 and blew a chance to take over sole possession of first place in the AFC South standings after Jacksonville (3-2) lost at Kansas City."Respect has to be earned, not given, and we didn't earn our respect today," Byard said. "We didn't do too much of anything good today on all levels."Despite limiting the Bills to 223 yards of offense, the Titans gave up a final 11-play, 47-yard drive capped by Stephen Hauschka's 46-yard field goal as time expired.It wasn't all on the defense.The Marcus Mariota-led offense gained just 221 yards, had 15 first downs and settled for four field goals by Ryan Succop. Worse still, running back Dion Lewis and receiver Taywan Taylor lost a fumble, while Mariota threw an interception.For a Titans team that showed resolve in winning each of its last three games by 3 points, Tennessee showed it can also lose a close one."You can't have it one way when you win and another way when you lose," first-year coach Mike Vrabel said. "The playing wasn't good enough today. The blocking wasn't good enough. Everything about the Titans wasn't good enough, and that's on me."Mariota's inconsistencies were apparent a week after he rallied the Titans from a 14-point third-quarter deficit by hitting Corey Davis for a 10-yard touchdown pass with five seconds left in overtime.Against Buffalo Bills Jason Croom Jersey , he finished 14 of 26 for 129 yards and was sacked twice.The first sack, by Trent Murphy, came on third-and-9 at the Bills 31, forcing the Titans to settle for Succop hitting a 54-yard field goal on the final play of the first half.The second sack, by Jerry Hughes, came on third-and-8 at the Buffalo 29. Mariota fumbled, but was fortunate the ball bounced off his toe and went out of bounds. That led to Succop hitting a 50-yard field goal to put the Titans up 12-10 with 4:43 remaining.The Titans' best chance of finding the end zone slipped through their fingers early in the fourth quarter.Facing third-and-4 at Buffalo's 23, Mariota avoided the pass rush and scrambled to his left, where he lobbed to receiver Nick Williams, who was wide open in the end zone. Williams had the pass drop through his hands while attempting to make an over-the-shoulder catch. Again, Tennessee settled for a field goal by Succop."You have to focus on the next play and drop whatever happened," Mariota said of Williams' drop.The game was the second this season in which Succop has accounted for all of Tennessee's points. He hit three field goals in a 9-6 win at Jacksonville two weeks ago.Titans starting left tackle Taylor Lewan did not return after hurting his right foot in the second quarter.Lewan said he aggravated an injury from last season, and noted his foot was swollen last weekend. He said initial tests showed his foot wasn't broken, but added he'll have further tests on Monday."It shouldn't be a long-term thing," Lewan said. "I just didn't have any power and couldn't push off."Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott addresses the LeSean McCoy trade rumors As the Buffalo Bills (2-3) prepare for Sunday’s important AFC clash with the Houston Texans (2-3), there has been rampant speculation that Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy could be on the move. During a press conference Wednesday Cheap Kyle Williams Jersey , head coach Sean McDermott addressed the media about rumors that McCoy, Buffalo’s best offensive playmaker, has drawn interest other teams around the league. One of those speculated to be interested in McCoy’s services is the the Philadelphia Eagles, who lost Jay Ajayi for the season to a torn ACL in Sunday’s 23-21 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Before taking any questions, McDermott opened his press conference by addressing the McCoy trade rumors head-on, calling McCoy “a valuable member of our football team.” “LeSean is one of our better players. I thought he had a good game the other day. Really, we’re just looking forward to playing the Houston Texans,” McDermott said of rumors swirling around the trade of McCoy. “We get calls all the time, incoming calls happen all the time. Brandon [Beane] and I talk a lot, and I won’t go into any more detail than that.”After a slow start to the season (he also missed the win over the Minnesota Vikings with a rib injury), McCoy carried a season-high 24 times for 85 yards in Sunday’s 13-12 win over the Tennessee Titans at New Era Field. That matched his rushing production through his first three games of the season. In four games, McCoy has rushed 45 times for 170 yards, to go with 10 catches for 64 yards. He has not scored a touchdown in 2018. With the Eagles, the reigning Super Bowl champions, in a position to trade for a running back with Ajayi’s season-ending injury, it makes sense for the Eagles to kick the tires on a trade for McCoy Bills Corey Bojorquez Jersey , who spent the first six seasons excelling in Philadelphia. Has McCoy heard the trade rumors or given any consideration to changing teams? “I heard about [the trade rumors]. I kind of just stay focused on the job, the task at hand. I’ll let that stuff work itself out. We’ll see what happens,” McCoy told the media. ”No, I just stay focused (on the task at hand),” McCoy continued. “I don’t pay attention to it too much, trade stuff and everything else. I should never have gotten traded (from Philadelphia) anyway, I was killing stuff, you know? I never really pay too much attention to it. This week, we’ve got the Texans; I’ll worry about that. They’ve got a good defense, a lot of big name guys on that defensive line. I’ve got my hands full this week. Last week was my first week of really getting out there and running. [I’m] just trying to get some rust off, get going, play after play. It felt good.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: