People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 28
Bots: 1
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Vincent Trocheck Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huangjian123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 am    Post subject: Vincent Trocheck Jersey Reply with quote

Broncos vs Seahawks: No Bull Answers In case you missed it last week Youth Derek Wolfe Jersey , I posed some questions that I was specifically looking at going into this game. Let’s run down the list and see what insights we got about this team from week 1:Is Case Keenum a real step forward for our offense?Answer:No Bronco fan was thrilled with the 3 picks. That’s the kind of stuff that will lose you a game.But it is early in the season with a new team and the whole team is running a new offense in its 1st year under a new offensive coordinator.What I saw from Keenum that makes me answer this question with a solid “Yes,” is the confidence and competence with which he went about his business.Much of his passing was accurate. He answered the call for every moment that started looking bad (including the moments he largely created). The leadership alone we saw from Keenum is a huge step forward for this team and offense. Any of the scrub real estate salesmen masquerading as NFL players we had last year in this game would have folded like a cheap lawn chair while the Seahawks rolled us by double digits.Is Bradley Roby able to hold it down on the outside?Answer:Nope.Bradley Roby had a stinker of a game. His tackling was a sack full of weak sauce. His coverage was at times decent below the waist, but Brandon Marshall scored a TD on him where he was in position to knock the ball away. I am not encouraged much at all by what we saw in week 1 from our #2 cornerback.Adam Jones may end up taking his spot if this is the level of play Roby brings in his contract season.Does Bill Musgrave have a rabbit in his hat?Answer:He’s got a colony of rabbits in his hat. I can’t remember the last time I was watching a Bronco game and caught off guard so many times by what the offense did. He used a ton of personnel (big plus in my books), he mixed up formations, and he designed great deception plays to scheme players open in positive match-ups. Also, I loved the ebb and flow of the game and how he adjusted his play calling.We ran a bunch of shorter routes to keep the chains moving against the opponent’s cover-3 scheme. Seattle switched to some cover-4 looks and he countered with flooding areas with more routes than they had players. Late in the game with a lead we brought out some real old-school mano a mano smash mouth running to run the clock off. Bill Musgrave is a big reason that we won the game and why the Broncos offense looks like it could be a legit worry for their NFL opponents in the coming weeks.Can our ILBs play at a higher level than last year?Answer:Yes they can. Both Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis were flying all over the field making plays against both the run and the pass. Leading up to the season I’d mentioned that I thought the ILB talent on the Broncos was a weakness and boy was I wrong. I’m excited to see Davis and Marshall bring it next week!Your turn!What questions did you get answered in this game and what did you take away?If you posted questions in the comments last week, hop over and copy and paste them here with your takes. Let’s keep the discussion going on the best place for Broncos Country to talk football on the Internet here at milehighreport.com!Broncos hope to see Su’a Cravens play before preseason ends As the Denver Broncos begin preparing for the third and most important preseason game against the Washington Redskins on Friday night, there is still doubt surrounding Su’a Cravens availability. Cravens seems to be close to returning to the practice field, but is unclear if he’ll come back in time to participate in any preseason game action. Head Coach Vance Joseph noted on Monday that there has been no real setbacks since last week and that the team is just being very cautious with his knee. “He’s actually getting better http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-todd-davis-jersey ,” Joseph said after practice on Monday. “We’re being smart with him. He had a setback about a week ago, but he’s actually getting better after this weekend. We’ll see. His next step is to get back to the practice field before he plays in games. We’ll see. It’s getting better.”Through the first two preseason games, the Broncos defense continued to be gashed by running backs and tight ends in the secondary. The team is literally counting on Cravens being the answer to that problem all season long, which should be a concern at this point.In fact, Joseph even alluded to the fact that they still need to see him in live game action in order to truly know what they have in Cravens heading into the regular season. “I would say yes,” Joseph said when asked if he needs to see Cravens play in a preseason game. “He’s a guy that joined us in the spring. He hasn’t been with us. The position he plays is the dime backer spot. It’s a critical for us, so absolutely he has to play eventually so we can see what we’ve got in him.”Critical indeed. As Mike Tanier noted in our Q&A with Football Outsiders on Monday, the Broncos defense ranked 31st in the NFL covering tight ends. If that doesn’t change, teams will have a blue print to consistently get points on the board in games.It would be good for Cravens to get back in time to at least get a dress rehearsal for the regular season that starts in just over two weeks time.Horse TracksFinding his 'why': How Justin Simmons' has changed on and off the fieldAfter wins and — perhaps more impressively — after losses Justin Simmons Jersey , safety Justin Simmons almost always knows the right thing to say.Broncos, NFL struggle with “lowering of the head” penaltiesBroncos cornerback Isaac Yiadom charged toward the Bears’ tight end Adam Shaheen just as he caught the football and countless hours of practice became second-nature in making the stop.Broncos part ways with Menelik WatsonThe Denver Broncos are parting ways with offensive lineman Menelik Watson, even though his $5.5 million salary for the 2018 season is fully guaranteed.Broncos Royce Freeman must show he can block to be the starterThe Broncos drafted the Oregon star for his versatility, but -- as many rookies learn -- if he wants touches, he needs to learn to block.A.J. Johnson receives 3-year contractThe Denver Broncos signed undrafted rookie linebacker A.J. Johnson to a three-year deal worth $1.71 million.Will the team trade for Jets QB Teddy Bridgewater?The Denver Broncos should consider trading for New York Jets quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.NFL NewsSteelers have the best backup quarterback battleBen Roethlisberger is still there — but who steps up when he gets hurt?Adrian Peterson will try to resurrect his career again with WashingtonPeterson is just one rushing touchdown away from 100 in his career.Browns TE David Njoku is waging a lonely war against FortniteThe Browns tight end is a believer in PUBG, and will battle anyone who argues otherwise.Mike Zimmer: Helmet hit rule will cost people 'jobs'There was plenty of confusion surrounding the implementation of the league's new helmet rule and roughing the passer evidence this past weekend. Mike Zimmer thinks the rule could potentially be the difference in a playoff berth.Josh Allen to start Buffalo Bills' third preseason gameThe Bills announced on Monday that rookie quarterback Josh Allen will start Buffalo's all-important third preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.Aaron Rodgers 'not trying to screw' Pack with contractWhile Aaron Rodgers pursues a mythical fully guaranteed, multi-year deal, the 14-year veteran and longtime Packer doesn't want to hamstring his organization in the process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: