People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 36
Bots: 2
Staff: 0

Članovi online:

Toggle Content Translation

Youth Bradley Roby Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huangjian123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:31 am    Post subject: Youth Bradley Roby Jersey Reply with quote

FORT MYERS Jaime Garcia Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Don’t call Marwin Gonzalez a utilityman.At least not around the Minnesota Twins.“That’s something I’ve heard used before, all the time,” Twins manager Rocco Baldelli said on Monday after welcoming Gonzalez to the team’s spring training ballpark. “We consider Marwin an everyday player. He’s just a multi-positional everyday player.”A veteran of seven seasons, all with the Astros, Gonzalez has played every position except pitcher and catcher — and played them well. In Houston’s 2017 World Series championship season, his best year, he committed eight errors in 134 games while batting .303 with 23 homers and 90 RBIs. He finished in the top 20 of the AL MVP voting.Despite a dropoff last year (.247, 16 HR, 68 RBIs), the Twins will pay Gonzalez $21 million for the next two years even though they don’t really have a spot for him.One spot wouldn’t be enough, anyway.“It’s kind of boring for me to be in the same spot every day http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey ,” he said. “I used to be that way, years ago I wanted to be good at one position and be able to play there and establish myself for my entire career. With time, I fall in love with what I do and then I feel comfortable everywhere.”The Twins just gave shortstop Jorge Polanco a new deal and added Jonathan Schoop at second base and C.J. Cron at first. Third baseman Miguel Sano, an All-Star in 2017, is seen as a potential franchise cornerstone if he can stay healthy.The outfield is also crowded, with Eddie Rosario in left and Max Kepler in right; five-time All-Star Nelson Cruz, Minnesota’s highest-profile offseason addition, is the designated hitter.The Twins already had Ehire Adrianza as a backup infielder.Gonzalez expressed no preference for any one position — or even how he might choose to be bounced around — saying it was up to the manager to decide. Baldelli said they would figure that out over the next month.But it’s something he’s excited to think about.“It means everything. Because it doesn’t mean just one particular thing or two things. It just gives you so many different options,” Baldelli said.“What he does is incredibly difficult and challenging for most. But also not everyone embraces that role, either. To do what he does, it takes a very special player.”Gonzalez Freddy Galvis Jersey , who turns 30 next month, will receive $12 million this year and $9 million in 2020. To make room for him on the 40-man roster, the Twins designated outfielder Zack Granite for assignment.The deal was agreed to in principle last week but not finalized until Gonzalez passed a physical. He said he has been working out in Houston before moving to Miami two weeks ago, doing all baseball activities except facing pitchers, to avoid injury.Dozens of free agents remain unsigned, including market leader Bryce Harper, who is expected to get a deal topping the $300 million, 10-year contract signed by shortstop Manny Machado only last week.Waiting until spring training was well underway before signing was “kind of frustrating,” Gonzalez said.“Especially the last week, going to social media and seeing everybody in a baseball uniform,” he said. “And you are just working out by yourself and getting ready for spring training. But I think that the wait was worth it. I couldn’t be in a better spot than down here.”__ Bryce Harper's slip of the tongue over the weekend did not go unnoticed by division rivals.New York Mets pitcherNoah Syndergaard made an Instagram post Sunday Randal Grichuk Jersey ,writing, "We want to bring home a title to DC... Oops... I mean Queens!"Harper, the new Philadelphia Phillies star, accidentallyreferenced his former home in his introductorypress conference after signing a 13-year, $330 million deal."We want to bring a title back to D.C.I want to be on Broad Street, on a freakin' boat, or a bus, or whatever it is, and have a trophy over my head," Harper told reporters at the presser.Harper has had a good sense of humor about his gaffe, telling reporters it will probably take him until "November" to get used to his new home.Headded:"I think it's going to take me some time Jose Bautista Jersey , take my family some time. Of course, I made that comment yesterday about D.C., trying to bring back the title to D.C., and that's something that I tried to do for the last seven years. So it's going to be new, it's going to be different."I'm a Philadelphia Phillie now, and I'm excited to be part of it, get to know everybody, get to know the city. I like the blue a little bit, that royal blue [shirt]is pretty sweet, a little different color. But like I said, I'm excited to be part of it http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , get to know everybody, and I'l let you know in November how I feel."If Harper is able to make good on his goal, odds are Phillies fans aren't going to care whether he's calling Philly "D.C.," "Pittsburgh" or "New York City." And given the warm reception he's gotten so far, it appears Phillies fans have taken no offense to the mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Indoor Plants All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: